Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Write something that is on your mind? Do it in a Journal.


I have a journal and I use often because you can only trust yourself with the ideas you share. Not everyone will be available to hear you out or help you out with something small. At this time, with this virus running a muck, it's almost impossible to do regular outdoor activities with your friends or family. All I can say is that writing your problems away can be the mental medicine for you. By writing your thoughts on paper, you can see how much time you can spend understanding your situation on a another level. You can list done all the good and the bad things that happen to you in your life up to this point. You don't need to force yourself to write down what you want all the time, just hold to a journal just in case. Check out more benefits in the link down below:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/benefits-of-journaling-_b_6648884?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGhlNxexmYWaIk2LRF872uEg79QfpvbQHaQBvjxFIpgPsh4Dws6wDfbXtdeN8hO-t7xaw6cvv9e3COixbJvV6220j2VbrQUC5Z4im-GaAxY5qu2reuwAH8veZYNdxepqz5E_o12Xij-cBuxi2rd79546wz1SMZ1ztO1Vtpm9UKpl

1 comment:

NO SPAMMING ALLOWED!